WORK PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
The work medical examinations requierements are usually for temporary residents, visitors, students and temporary workers.
However, a medical examination is requiered if you intend to work in a occupation in which the protection of public health is essential.
JOBS FOR WHICH YOU NEED A MEDICAL EXAMINATION :
Depending on your intended occupation while in Canada, certain temporary foreign workers are requiered to undergo a medical examination.
The fallowing list provides examples of such occupations. THIS LIST IS NOT ALL-INCLUSIVE :
* WORKERS IN THE HEALTH SCIENCES FIELD
* CLINICAL LABORATORY WORKERS
* PATIENTS ATTENDANTS IN NURSING AND GERIATRIC HOMES
* MEDICAL STUDENTS ADMITTED TO CANADA TO ATTEND UNIVERSITY
* MEDICAL ELECTIVES AND PHYSICIANS ON SHORT-TERM LOCUMS
* TEACHERS OF PRIMARY OR SECONDARY SCHOOLS OR OTHERS TEACHERS OF SMALL CHILDREN
* WORKERS WHO GIVE IN-HOME CARE FOR CHILDREN, ELDERLY AND DISABLED
* DAY NURSERY EMPLOYEES
* AGRICULTURAL WORKERS FROM OTHER COUNTRYS.